One of the most daunting aspects of a family relocation to a new country is that you don’t know what you don’t know. Which makes it very difficult to ensure that you are asking the right
questions and seeking the right information.
At Parental Choice, we are uniquely well positioned to assist and guide you and your family through a relocation. We know what you need to think about, and we know the questions you
need to answer.
Our Orientation Services can be tailored to your needs, and can include information and services such as:
- School searches
- Childcare sourcing
- Real estate search
- Sourcing in-home childcare and domestic help
- Guidance on expatriate banking and finances
- Guidance on local residency requirements
- Guidance on medical systems, special needs services, specialist requirements, social networks, sporting clubs and transportation
- Great in-region holiday locations for families and best times to travel
We know that it is difficult to focus on shutting down, or pressing ‘Pause’ of day-to-day life in one location, while setting up the logistics of daily life in a brand new, unfamiliar location.